Yacht legal services
We have the expert knowledge to provide you with a full support service in providing yacht legal services in Tunisia. Our work covers the full range of yacht legal services.
Our team provides legal advice and practical guidance in all aspects of yacht and super yacht ownership, sale, purchase, finance, dispute resolution, insurance and management.
We offer a practical advice in yacht legal services. We advise and represent a variety of participants in the industry and our clients include owners, managers, agents, underwriters, P&I clubs, brokers, builders, yards and marinas.
The team are experienced in advising on matters ranging from super yachts, racing yachts and private pleasure crafts and has an experience in advising on yachting and maritime matters. We have extensive sailing and sea experience and an in-depth commercial and practical knowledge of the industry.
What are our yacht legal services?
Our yachting practice areas include:
- Dispute Resolution
- Ship and Yacht Building and Repair Disputes
- Casualty Response
Our yacht legal services are intended to:
- Yacht underwriters
- P&I Clubs
- Yacht owners
- Managers and agents
- Yards and Marinas
- Marine surveyors
- Project managers
In yachts & super yachts we advice on :
- New build construction and refit contracts.
- Sale and purchase contracts.
- Construction and acquisition financing, re-financing and deferred consideration in sale and purchase.
- TN and offshore ownership structuring and yacht registration.
- Insurance: collision, salvage, marina liabilities, recoveries, policy disputes and drafting.
- Commercial agreements (terms of business for designers and managers, etc).
- Regulatory matters.
- Manning, employment issues and crew contracts.
- Agency and distribution agreements.
- Charter and commercial disputes.
We can also help you with: