Offshore marine services
We are well respected in the industry for our advice and assistance on offshore marine services in Tunisia.
We are a law firm providing a range of offshore marine services to the maritime and oil and gas sectors, with a particular involvement in shipbuilding and offshore energy construction projects and disputes. Our clients regard us as part of their team and a skilled and valuable resource to call on whenever and wherever they need us.
Together we provide comprehensive, cross-border offshore marine services, offshore legal advice and fiduciary services of the highest quality to world class institutions, corporates, high net worth individuals and intermediaries.
Our offshore marine services include:
- General commercial advice including business collaborations, joint ventures and the establishment or purchase of new operations.
- Shipbuilding and offshore energy construction projects.
- Submarine Telecom and Sub-Sea Engineering projects.
- Drafting and advising on a variety of group standard agreements including ship management, crew management, manpower supply (at sea & offshore), commercial and marine services as well as standard BIMCO contracts.
- Drafting and advising on bulk purchase contracts with major suppliers and drydocks.
- Negotiating managers’ undertakings and assignments.
- Advising on crewing matters including Maritime Labour Convention and crew employment contracts.
- Handling claims in various jurisdictions against group companies and on behalf of group companies and liaising with insurers and external legal advisers on these matters.
- Sanctions advice.
We can also help you with:
- Shipbuilding and construction
- Oil and Gas
- Submarine Telecoms and projects
- Regulatory Compliance
- Commercial Shipping
- Shipping Contracts