Overseas marine debt recovery
Our marine debt recovery consists in a full range of legal and judicial services to collect marine debts. Our marine debt recovery services in Tunisia include particularly arresting vessels in Tunisian ports and terminals and other judicial services.
We operate a debt collecting service tailored exclusively to the needs of the marine transport and commercial industry. Relying on established precedents for the collection of freight and similar claims and having an intimate knowledge of the standard terms and conditions relevant to the industry, we are happy to pursue claims on a fixed rate basis in Tunisian jurisdiction or, on application, in other jurisdictions.
The firm specializes in marine debt recovery. You can depend on our global debt recovery network. We collaborate with other expert marine debt collection agencies across the world. Our job is to recover unpaid funds and safely transfer them to your bank account. This is our method: we study your case, we come up with the strategy, and we select the correspondent who can swiftly deliver the best result.
We maintain valuable contacts with various organizations that provide us with detailed real-time information about queried marine debtors and other essential maritime news.
Through our marine debt recovery, we aim to exceed your expectations by:
- Providing a high quality debt recovery service.
- Using our global marine debt collection network to achieve results.
- Pre-investigating claims and gathering vital information.
- Acting proactively and decisively in your interest.
Our customers know they can count on our marine debt recovery since we:
- Invest time and energy in getting to know their business.
- Work with fixed pricing and firm agreements
- Provide detailed updates on a case by case basis.
- Give advice based on realistic arguments and facts.
We handle various unpaid (maritime) insurance claims:
- Ship-owner’s protection and indemnity insurance
- Charterer’s protection and indemnity insurance
- Crew insurance
- Cargo insurance
- Hull insurance
- Freight insurance
- Bunker insurance
- Pleasure craft insurance
- Loss of hire insurance
Other maritime customers who hire us to collect debts:
- Bunker-supplying companies
- Generator rental and sales companies
- Navigation and communication equipment suppliers
- Ship repair and maintenance companies
- Surveyors (loading and discharging surveys)
- Freight-forwarding companies.
Unusually, our marine debt recovery service is provided on a ‘cradle to grave’ basis with the same fee earner dealing with the matter throughout. For further information in relation to this service and details of our rates, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to provide you with a schedule or a bespoke solution.
We can also help you with:
- Marine litigation
- Marine disputes
- Marine insurance litigation
- Ship sale and purchase disputes
- Commercial Shipping
- Shipping Contracts