The firm provides Tunisian commercial shipping legal services to all the shipping operators in the whole maritime sector. We provide legal advice and defend clients in legal matters involving the Tunisian marine field.
Commercial legal advice is part of our law firm’s leading range of legal services to the maritime industry. We provide specialist commercial shipping advice to a wide spectrum of maritime clients, including:
- Agents (forwarding, liner, ship etc)
- Bunker suppliers
- Commodities traders
- Funders (including banks, etc)
- Ship owners and managers
- Support services
- The offshore sector
- The cruise industry
- The yacht sector
- Companies that support the Telecommunications, Submarine Cable, Subsea and Offshore industries
Our firm provides a wide range of client services, reflective of the diverse and challenging demands of the maritime industry.
Our commercial shipping legal services include:
- Specialist commercial shipping services; including drafting and advising upon specialist contracts and transactions – such as bills of lading, commodity contracts, charter parties, passenger contracts, shipbuilding contracts, ship sale and purchase, marine finance, marine projects, insurance coverage issues, port regulatory issues, flaggin and crewing issues; and
- General commercial services for the maritime industry; including banking and finance, commercial property, commercial contracts, competition law, construction, corporate, employment and industrial relations, intellectual property, procurement and projects.
We provide also a full range of varied legal marine services in Tunisia in :
- Ship arrest and release in all Tunisian commercial ports
- Marine debt collection
- Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Cargo and logistics
- Regulatory Compliance
- Maritime piracy
- Insurance and reinsurance
- PI and regulatory
- Business Restructuring & Bankruptcy
- Financial Services
- Ship and asset finance
- Shipbuilding and offshore construction
- Shipping and offshore
Our areas of non-contentious expertise include:
- Charter parties.
- Ship management Agreements.
- Ship building contracts.
- Advice on vessels’ insurances and ISM compliance
- Issues arising from corporate structures and shareholdings.
- Regulatory issues.
- Joint ventures, agency and distribution agreements.
- Casualty and Emergency Response.
- Advice and assistance in contingency planning.
We can also help you with: